Last updated: December 16, 2022
1. What’s in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.devol.network (our site).
www.devol.network is a site owned and operated by DRXT Group Ltd., a Cayman Islands registered company, and its affiliated companies (“We”). To contact us, please email [email protected]
2. Who we are and how to contact us
www.devol.network is a site owned and operated by DRXT Group Ltd. (“We”), a Cayman Islands registered company. To contact us, please email [email protected].
3. By using our site you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
During the period designated by us a “beta”, you will access to a version of our site and access to an application and underlying infrastructure made available by us to trade cryptocurrency contracts such as options. The purpose of beta is to test the functionality of our site and services using simulated cryptocurrency funds for the purpose of testing our infrastructure and related technology (Test Platform).
Strictly during beta you will have access and use of the site and the Test Platform without verification of identity or residence or location of access or use. By using the site and the Test Platform during beta you certify that you are not residing or located in or accessing the site and the Test Platform from a Restricted Jurisdiction (see section 10).
5. There are other terms that may apply to you
- Our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
6. We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
7. We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities or due to requirements of law.
8. We may suspend or withdraw our site
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
9. We may transfer this agreement to someone else
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organization. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
10. Restricted jurisdictions
The access or use of our site and the services we offer is not allowed if you are located, incorporated or otherwise established in, or a resident of: (i) the United States of America; United Kingdom or any other jurisdiction designated as a restricted area on our site (as amended from time to time); (ii) a jurisdiction where it would be illegal for you to access or use our site or use our services; or (iii) a jurisdiction where it would be illegal for us to provide you access to our site or use our services (Restricted Jurisdictions). If you are a resident of or are operating from a Restricted Jurisdiction, as defined in this article, we have the right to terminate your access with immediate effect, without us being liable for any damages this might entail.
11. You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at [email protected].
12. How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
13. No text or data mining, or web scraping
Unless authorised by us, you shall not conduct, facilitate, authorise or permit any text or data mining or web scraping in relation to our site or any services provided via, or in relation to, our site. This includes using (or permitting, authorising or attempting the use of):
- Any “robot”, “bot”, “spider”, “scraper” or other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, code, process or methodology to access, obtain, copy, monitor or republish any portion of the site or any data, content, information or services accessed via the same.
- Any automated analytical technique aimed at analysing text and data in digital form to generate information which includes but is not limited to patterns, trends and correlations.
The provisions in this clause should be treated as an express reservation of our rights in this regard, including for the purposes of Article 4(3) of Digital Copyright Directive ((EU) 2019/790).
This clause shall not apply insofar as (but only to the extent that) we are unable to exclude or limit text or data mining or web scraping activity by contract under the laws which are applicable to us.
This site, its content and any services provided in relation to the same are only targeted to, and intended for use by, individuals residing or located outside the Restricted Jurisdictions. By continuing to access, view or make use of this site and any related content and services, you hereby warrant and represent to us that you are not residing or located in a Restricted Jurisdiction. If you are residing or located in a Restricted Jurisdiction, you must immediately discontinue use of this site and any related content and services.
14. Do not rely on information on this site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
15. We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
16. User-generated content
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including to social media pages, video-sharing sites, bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials may not have been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site may not represent our views or values. We will not be liable for any damages you or any third party may incur due to (parts of) information or materials uploaded by users.
17. Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- We are not liable for any damages you may incur due to (parts of) the site or any service being (temporarily) unavailable.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so.
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, our site; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site. In particular, we will not be liable for loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
18. How we may use your personal information
We will only use your personal information as set out in our https://devol.network/privacy-policy/
19. Uploading content to our site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us a limited license to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
If you wish to contact us in relation to content you have uploaded to our site and that we have taken down, please contact [email protected].
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
You must not upload any material that could incite a terrorist offence, solicit any person to participate in terrorist activities, provide instruction on any method or technique for committing a terrorist offence or threaten to commit a terrorist offence.
20. Rights you are giving us to use material you upload
When you upload or post content to our site, you grant us the following rights to use that content:
- a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that user-generated content in connection with the service provided by the site and across different media including to promote the site or the service forever;
- a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence for other users, partners or advertisers to use the content in accordance with the functionality of the site forever.
21. We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
22 Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact [email protected].
23. Our trademarks are registered
DeVol is a registered trademark of DRXT Group, Ltd. You are not permitted to use our trademark without our approval.